It’s been a while since I’ve posted because I have been enjoying a little R&R in Punta Cana! I went down for a friend’s wedding that also happened to be my birthday so I decided to just enjoy being with friends and not worry about anything else. I have to admit, I loved the break! Sometimes it’s good to relax and not worry about posting schedules or bringing the right camera lens. It was incredibly beautiful and the salty air was much-needed.
I will be getting back to my regular posting schedule soon. In the meantime, I wanted to share a quick shopping post with you highlighting a few of the things I took with me on vacation. Several items are even on sale!
I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Holiday! What did you do for the long weekend? xo Bryn
My Packing List:
– I stocked up on black bathing suits because they are easy to mix and match and they feel very chic. My favorite is this darling Marysia Palm Springs two piece. I am obsessed with all Marysia suits because of the scalloped edges. I also love this halter style.
– Since the one piece has been such a big trend this summer I decided I needed one. I bought a solid black from Solid & Striped and now I want one in every color! It was so comfortable!
– This maxi dress was one of my favorites for throwing over my suits or for exploring the resort. It is incredibly comfortable and I got so many compliments on it!
– A couple of months ago I got on the waitlist for this Cult Gaia bag and unfortunately it did not arrive in time, but I highly recommend getting on the list for this bag because they go so fast!
– You can’t go to the beach without a great sunhat and this one from BCBGMaxAzria is one of my favorites. It was the perfect complement to my black suits and I love the added details of the tassels.