In my whole year of Waketon Road I have never done “a little more about me” post. As I have gotten more comfortable I have added a few more personal posts. I usually stick to the content but I felt like it was time I shared a little more about me. I’m seeing a few more visitors around here lately so a proper introduction is in order! So here are twelve things you probably didn’t know about me:
– I am an only child, which I loved growing up. I am extremely close with my parents and see them all the time.
– I married my high school sweetheart, Brian. We were long distance in college since we both went to different schools. (Go Pokes!) After being together for seven years we got married in 2014.
– Brian works in the oil industry. He is an engineer on an oil drilling ship so he is gone for several weeks at a time making our marriage long distance for half of the year. When he is home his primary occupation is blog photographer. 😉
– I work in sales for a new home construction company. I got started with the company because Brian and I built our home with the builder I now work for. My mom and I used to go look at model homes all the time for fun and now I work in one!
– I can’t live without music. It actually fuels me. I can usually be found singing and dancing around my house. And I’m the WORST to go on road trips with because I sing the whole time. I was in choir when I was younger so at least I can sing.
– I have lived in the Dallas Texas area my whole life except three years that we lived in South Carolina and the four years I went to school in Oklahoma.
– I grew up riding horses (English not Western). We had a horse farm in South Carolina and I had the best little jumper. Her name was Millie. Mildred on more formal occasions.
– I have a German Shepherd. He is my child. He is the best dog in the world but also extremely annoying (#terribletwos). He is a long-haired GSD so we named him Bear.
– I feel most alive when I’m traveling. Paris is my favorite city in the world. I love everything about it and think about daily. I would move in a second if I could take my family with me.
– I have never dyed my hair. Ever! Not even highlights. My friends always joke about my virgin hair.
– If you would have asked me what I wanted to be when I was growing up, I would have answered “The next Britney Spears!” There’s still time.
– I am actually a very private person. Strange I know considering I have a blog, but I have always been very private. I don’t share a lot when I’m with people. I share my thoughts better through writing, hence the blog!
So there is just a little bit more about me! Thanks for taking the time to read! I hope you have a great weekend! xo Bryn
Shop the Look: