It is officially June! This year is going by so quickly! With Memorial Weekend passed, and summer just around the corner I wanted to share a few of my current “Must Haves” with you.
With all of the rain, we have still had cooler days and my wardrobe has reflected this with trench coats and scarves on repeat (see my rainy day look here). During this transition from spring into summer, I love layering my spring pieces with more of my warm weather items.
Spring Must Have Items:
1. Trench Coat – Everyone needs a classic trench coat in their closet. I wear mine year round but especially in the “April Showers, May Flower” months.
2. Sunnies – Nothing tops off a look better than a fun pair of sunglasses. I have been eyeing blush, cream and clear pairs lately. They are so light and fresh and go perfectly with my spring pastels.
3. Straw Hat: Another classic piece that you will wear with everything! I particularly love this one because of the wide brim… perfect for those sunny days.
4. Square Silk Scarf: A square scarf tied around the neck is a big trend for spring! It adds a pop of color and pattern to any outfit. So Parisian!
5. Neutral Crossbody Bag: I am always busier in the spring because the weather is beautiful and calling me to be outside, so with that my hands are usually full. I love crossbody bags for the style and the convenience. Go for a pastel shade like blue or blush for a spring twist on neutrals.
6. White Dress: No spring or summer would be complete without the perfect LWD. The midi dress is another big trend this season so there are many beautiful options in white. (Two birds, one stone – right?!)
7. Signature Fragrance: With the smell of spring in the air I always find myself reaching for my lightest perfumes with hints of fresh flowers and citrus.
8. Bold Flats: The pointed-toe flat has made quite a comeback lately. The bright colors and patterns are best paired with spring dresses and skirts. (More styles here).
9. Lace Up Heels: I have seen so many great lace up styles this season. This pair from one of my favorites (M.Gemi) is such a great alternative to neutral pumps. They look great paired with everything from boyfriend jeans to midi dresses.